Monday, April 16, 2012

My dad is robin williams

I was in the car with my dad, who is robin williams. it started raining outside. it was raining so hard that we couldn't see out side of the windshield.he exited the overpass and ended up on a road that was only big enough for one single lane of traffic. he nearly hit severel vehicles before he stopped. there was a woman pulling a body on a board down the road. we went to help. I ended up pulling the body while my dad went off with the woman. after a bit of walking the body moved.

I yelled ,"He's alive"
The woman yelled back of course he is alive. he's wearing jewelry isn't he."

I though what does jewelry have to do with being dead or alive... when i started to yell something when she yelled back never mine...



I WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment